Training & Exercise
TRAINING & EXERCISE
- *Coming Soon* – SERT Online Training
- State Training and Exercise Calendar
Hawaiʻi Emergency Management Agency’s Training and Exercise Calendar provides information about hosted and on-site training opportunities for participating agencies.
- FEMA Independent Study Online Training
- Emergency Management Assistance Compact Training
- Training and Exercise Plan
- Administrative Directive 15-01: Emergency Management Preparedness Requirements for Departments
For more information on HI-EMA training opportunities, or to add a training event to the calendar, contact the Interim State Training Officer, Niea Gardner, at 808-733-4300 or email@example.com.
For more information on the HI-EMA exercise program, or to add an exercise to the calendar, contact the State Exercise Officer, Lalo Medina, at 808-733-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.