Contact Us

Department of Defense
Human Resources Office
3949 Diamond Head Road
Honolulu, HI 96816-4495

HRO Organization Chart HRO Technician Duties and Responsibilities
HRO Contact Roster
As of: 28 AUG 18
Section Member Address/Email Contact Number
  OWCP: 808-672-1238  
Fax: 808-672-1225
COL Laura Soares 808-672-1321
Deputy HRO:
Mr. Walter Ross Jr. 808-844-6087
State Equal Employment Manager (SEEM)
Mr. Nathan Masunari 808-672-1316
Technician Branch
Benefits Section:
CMSgt Carol Orr 808-672-1888
Mrs. Noelani De Silva 808-672-1231
Ms. Jessica D’Amato 808-672-1229
Ms. Charla Quiambao 808-672-1781
Ms. Jasmine Imanil 808-672-1244
SrA Andrew Leong 808-672-1218

Management Analyst:

Ms. Lisa Dias 808-672-1575
HR Development:
Mr. Joey Mariano 808-672-1248
Mrs. Annie Salvador 808-672-1228
Mrs. Gretchen Molina 808-672-1213
Ms. Charlene Pasion 808-672-1224
Labor Relations:
Mr. John Yim 808-672-1555
Mr. Jacob Tokunaga 808-672-1230
TSgt Tiffany Hutchison 808-672-1226
HR Information System:
Mr. Mel Masaki 808-672-1245
Personnel Support:
1LT Michelle Amparan 808-672-1234
Ms. Crystal Fujimoto 808-672-1232

A1C Briana Nalus 808-672-1236
AGR Branch
HRO AGR Manager:
LTC Kukunaokala Mendonca 808-672-1233
CMSgt Carol Orr 808-672-1888
MSG Lelanya Watson 808-672-1774
MSgt Shane Gaines 808-672-1235
SFC Minerva Manuel 808-672-1314
SSgt Jessie Duval 808-672-1226
HRO Air Guard Remote
154th Wing HRO Liaison
SSgt AJ Dejesus       808-789-0319
Lori Takao 808-369-3482