CHIEF MASTER SERGEANT ZANDRA O. FOX
Chief Master Sergeant Zandra O. Fox serves as the Command Chief of the Hawaii Air National Guard, Hawaii. She serves as the principal advisor to the Commanders and staff on enlisted issues. Her responsibilities include advising the commander on all matters affecting the health, morale, and welfare of over 2,300 assigned personnel.
Chief Master Sergeant Fox graduated from Basic Military Training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, in February 2000. Followed by graduating from Education and Training course at Keesler Air Force Base, Miss in November 2006, Aerospace Control and Warning Systems at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi, in April 2000. She has also served under the State Enlisted Development Tour. Chief Master Sergeant Fox has held numerous positions while assigned to the Air National Guard Readiness Center.
Prior to assuming her current position, she served as the Superintendent, 154th Force Support Squadron, Hawaii Air National Guard, Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Hawaii. As Superintendent, she manages Manpower & Personnel, Customer Service, Force Development, and Services. She also served as System Analyst Requirements Writer at Headquarters Air Force Personnel Center, Randolph Joint Base San Antonio, Texas. She served as the liaison between the Program Manager Office and the Business Process Owners for Total Force system requirement requests. She has also served as a Formal Training and Professional Military Education Program Training Manager at the Air National Guard Readiness Center, Joint Base Andrews, Maryland. As a military guardsman, Chief Master Sergeant Fox brings more than 21 years of experience to the United States Air Force.
2004 Airman Leadership School, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska
2006 Associate of Applied Science Degree, Space Technology, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Ala.
2008 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas.
2010 Associate of Applied Science Degree, Education Administrative Functional Education and Management, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Ala.
2011 Senior Enlisted Joint PME, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2012 Bachelor of Science, Leadership, Jones International University, Centennial, Colo.
2014 Masters, Leadership, Jones International University, Centennial, Colo.
2014 Professional Manager Certification, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Ala.
2016 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Ala.
2017 Senior Enlisted Joint PME II, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2018 ANG Chiefs Executive Course, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
2019 Chief Master Sergeant Leadership Course, Maxwell-Gunter, Ala.
- January 2000-February 2000, Student, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas.
- February 2000-March 2000, Student, Technical Training School, Keesler AFB, Miss.
- February 2000-November 2001, Data Systems Technician, 726th Air Control Squadron, Mountain Home AFB, Idaho.
- November 2001-November 2006, Tracking Technician and Interface Control Technician, 176th Air Control Squadron, Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, Alaska.
- November 2006-July 2011, NCOIC, Formal Schools, 176th Force Support Flight, Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, Alaska.
- July 2011-November 2012, Airman Competency Learning Branch Program Training Manager, National Guard Bureau, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
- November 2012-June 2014, Developmental Education Program Training Manager, National Guard Bureau, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
- June 2014–December 2017, System Analyst Requirements Writer, Headquarters Air Force Personnel Center, Randolph Joint Base San Antonio, Texas.
- December 2017-October 2021, Force Support Superintendent, 154th Force Support Squadron, Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Hawaii.
- October 2021-Present, State Command Chief, Hawaii Air National Guard Fort Ruger, Hawaii.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with One Oak Leaf Cluster
Air Force Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with Three Oak Leaf Clusters
Air Force Good Conduct Medal with Two Oak Leaf Clusters
National Defense Service Medal
Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal
2013 Summa cum laude, B.S., Jones International University
2014 Summa cum laude, M.A., Jones International University
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Airman Basic Feb. 17, 2000
Airman First Class April 3, 2000
Senior Airman Aug. 3, 2002
Staff Sergeant Oct. 14, 2004
Technical Sergeant Feb. 22, 2007
Master Sergeant April 9, 2009
Senior Master Sergeant Aug. 13, 2014
Chief Master Sergeant March 1, 2018
(Current as of 1 Nov 2021)