NSA-Hawaii – High School Work Study Program Application Deadline
National Security Agency – Hawaii recently announced two great programs for students that are currently high school juniors and seniors:
Junior Opportunity (apply before 9/30 of their Junior year for employment during Senior Year):
1. High School Work Study Program in Hawaii – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1146637
*If you would like we can also provide you the presentation that we would normally be offering for the HSWS program and also sample resumes, student evals and teacher recommendation documentation. Just reply to this email and we’ll make sure you have everything you need!
Senior Opportunities (apply before 10/31 during Senior Year for employment during the summer after graduation or for a scholarship for the college years)
1. Stokes Educational Scholarship- https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1148088
2. Gifted and Talented Language Program in Maryland – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1148953
3. Gifted and Talented Program (Engineering, Math and Science) in Maryland – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/job-description/1148509
Additionally, there are several college internship opportunities for their future! Check them out at the Student Programs page here – https://apply.intelligencecareers.gov/student-programs.
What else do you need to know now?
1. Each of these programs pays the student, it is not volunteer work. And at the end of the internship, they could be offered full time employment with NSA!
2. They will assist with any questions you have and support you in the process of educating your students even if they can’t be there in person. Reach out to them at [email protected], [email protected] or 808-364-3028/808-364-3018 and they can figure out what solution works best for your needs. You could even invite them to a virtual meeting at your school!
3. Please share this information with all that you think could benefit. They greatly appreciate your help in this effort.