- TPR 451 – Awards Program
- Hawaii National Guard Technician Awards Program (Coming Soon)
- TPR 430 – National Guard Technician Performance Appraisal Program
- Appendix B – Guidelines for Appraising
- Appendix A Performance – Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- How To Guide for PAA – Employee MY BIZ -Gives detailed instructions for employee MyBiz portion of PAA
- How To Guide for PAA – Rating Official My Workplace -Gives detailed instructions to supervisors and managers for My Workplace option of PAA.
- HLR how to guide -Gives detailed instructions to higher level rating official for My Workplace option of PAA.
- Introducing the NG PAA – Employee -A powerpoint presentation of screenshots from the Performance Appraisal Application in DCPDS for the employee.
- Introducing the NG PAA – Rating Official and Higher Level Reviewer (HLR) -A powerpoint presentation of screenshots from the Performance Appraisal Application in DCPDS for the rating official and higher level reviewer (HLR).
- WRITING EFFECTIVE CRITICAL ELEMENTS (JOB OBJECTIVES) – A guide to writing job objectives (formerly referred to as “critical elements”) with explanations and examples of the SMART and MARST formats. Generally SMART is used for GS and MARST used for WG. A sample of the mandatory supervisory critical element or job objective can be found on page 44. Guide was adjusted to make it uploadable to website by removing NGB logo from coversheet and a picture from page 32.
- WRITING EFFECTIVE SELF ASSESSMENTS – What is a Self Assessment? Writing the Self Assessment. Helpful-Hints – Things to Do/Not to Do