Self Service MyBiz Employment Verification (Current Technicians ONLY)
Employment Verification is now available thru My Biz for employees!
Employment Verification is a Self Service My Biz tool allowing employees to email employment and/or salary information to an external organization (business, bank, credit union) directly from the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) – via secure internet!
Employment Verification allows employees to securely and conveniently provide proof of their employment and/or salary to an external organization or person. It’s quick and easy – have the organizations or recipients email address on hand, and log into My Biz, select Employment Verification, and then Details to Share. Details to Share include two secure choices of information to send:
- “Employment Information”, provides Employee Name, Current Date, Job, Organization, Last 4 of SSN, Employment Status, Employment dates, and Rate of Pay
- “Employment and Salary Information”, provides the same employment information above, plus total salary.
To email Employment Verification information to an external organization:
- Log into the DCPDS Portal
- Select, My Biz, Employment Verification
- Select your Details to Share, either
- Employment Information, or
- Employment and Salary Information
- Enter Recipient Email Information
- Enter (verify) your work email address is included in Recipient Information ‘CC’ field to receive a copy of Employment Verification email
- Select Continue to ‘Acknowledge and Submit’ to send your EV information
Employment Verification is the employee’s secure choice for quick verification of employment and/or salary information! Do not delay, log into My Biz at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil/ to try it out – send a copy to yourself!