HIANG FY JVA 21-070 Air, INTELLIGENCE WEAPONS OFFICER, Closes: 02 MAR 21Posted on Feb 1, 2021 in AGR-Job-listing
Duty Position: INTELLIGENCE WEAPONS OFFICER
Min/Max Grade: O2-O4
Duty AFSC: W014N3
Duty Location: 360 MAMALA BAY DRIVE, JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, HI 96853
Who May Apply:
Open Nationwide to Air Force military members (must be able to become a member of the Hawaii Air National Guard).
- Applicant must meet the training and experience qualifications at the time of submitting an application:
- The applicant must have completed the Intelligence Officer Course
- The applicant must have completed mission qualification training, which includes but is not limited to IQT/MQT, mission certification, or other training deemed necessary to be considered qualified to perform assigned duties.
- The applicant must have accumulated a minimum of 36 months experience in intelligence operations functions.
- Previous completion of the USAF Intelligence Weapons Instructor Course (IWIC) is not a requirement for this position. However, if the applicant is an Intelligence Weapons Instructor, the applicant must have graduated USAF IWIC within three years of the job announcement closing date.
- The selected/hired officer must complete the USAF Intelligence Weapons Instructor Course (IWIC) within three years of appointment to the duty position. Failure to complete IWIC may result in termination from the duty assignment and AGR program following six month notice.