HIANG FY JVA 20-063-A, AIR, Squadron Superintendent, CLOSES: 10 MAR 20Posted on Feb 7, 2020 in AGR-Job-listing
Duty Position: Squadron Superintendent
Min/Max Grade: E7 (MSgt) – E8 (SMSGT)
Duty AFSC: 1C691 (1C6X1, 1N2X1, 3D1X3, 3D0X2)
Duty Location: 1115 Nohili Road Pacific Missile Range Facility, Kekaha, HI 96752
Who May Apply:
Open nationwide to enlisted members E7 – E8 who are eligible to become members of the Hawaii ANG. PCS authorized.
1) Position requires a current, fully adjudicated, Top Secret/SCI clearance.
2) If selectee does not hold AFSC of 1C6X1, individual will be required to retrain AFSC within 2 years – For entry into this specialty, normal color vision as defined in AFI 48-123, Medical Examinations and Standards
– Training includes attendance in an undergraduate space training course at Vandenberg AFB. CA
– ASVAB skill level required for retraining into AFSC 1C671: E=70
3) Selectee must complete Mission Qualification Training in unit’s weapon system
4) Must maintain worldwide deployable requirements
5) Must have 8 Years Total Active Federal Military Service (TAFMS) if applying as MSgt; Must have 12 Years of TAFMS if applying as SMSgt
5a) Will not promote until TAFMS is met, AFSC requirements for 1C6X1 are complete and Mission Qualification on weapon system is achieved
6) Submit previous 5 EPRs and 1 page military biography